Tuesday, 19 February 2013

The Guy Behind The Spec

Hi Everyone!

We met again. I am Muhammad Rafaie Bin Rasyid. I think I am the oldest in this class. I am 21 years old. I am wearing spec and my hometown at SERI ISKANDAR, Perak. 

The SERI ISKANDAR vilage is a new city in Perak. The other name for Seri Iskandar is Bandar Universiti. My hobby is play football. 

My expectation towards BEL 311 is I hope this semester I can get A in this course. English is so difficult for me because it is International language. My expectation towards Miss Hani is happynies. I want her to make us happy to learn and no stress about learning or assignment. I want Miss Hani to support their students for do the best in learning.

Thank you. 

1 comment:

  1. Are sure that SERI ISKANDAR is a village? Well, English is not hard, provided you make a lot of practice ok?

    ReplyDelete